So how many pages do you need for a website? The typical business website design consists of 5-7 web pages:
- Home page – short summary about your company and the products/services it provides, as well as your logo
- About Us page – write-up about your company including history, amount of years in business, competitive advantages etc.
- Products/Services page – listing of your products/services and prices, along with images
- Testimonials page – testimonials from your customers/clients
- Contact Us page – contact details
Other pages you may wish to integrate into your website:
- FAQ page – answers to common questions you typically get
- Photo Gallery page – professional images of your products/services
- Document page – for application forms, resumes and more (PDF, MS Word, etc)
- Staff page – listing of key personnel and responsibilities
- Specials/Promotions page – any specials/promotions you would like to offer (may require updating every month)
- Much more!
Other website design features that we could integrate into your website on any page includes, but not limited to: Google Maps, PayPal, Background music, Videos, Facebook, Twitter, and much more! Mix and match any of the above suggested pages, however we do recommend having the Home, About Us, Products/Services, and Contact Us pages as a part of your basic package. If you would like to suggest a different type of page, we can design it for you. Ideas are unlimited!
Sample YouTube Videos:
Sample Google Maps:
Sample Photo Galleries:
As a Slideshow:
As a photo gallery: